“Let the beauty of what you love
Be what you do…”
– Rumi (1207-1273, Muslim poet)
I love the colour Peach and that’s why probably named my furbaby Peaches. Colourpop released three liquid lipsticks in their Peach Collection, named Aeroplane Mode, Speed Dial and Screenshot. I instantly ordered two of them. Colourpop is famous to release colours in their collection for all skin tones, which is very thoughtful of them. No wonder their lipsticks are so popular. There is something for everyone. And for one, I am a great fan of Colourpop.
Colourpop was founded in 2014. They are a global cosmetic, wallet friendly brand. They are against animal testing which is brilliant and provide a wide range of liquid lipsticks, lippie stix, eye shadows, highlighters, blushes, eye brow kits and bronzers. Their colour range is magnificent and they cater to all skin types.
I ordered two liquid lipsticks and one blush from the Peach Collection. A short description and their swatches are given below.
1. Airplane Mode: Airplane mode is an ultra matte lipstick. The colour is described as a dirty peach by Colourpop. It is a beautiful light peachy shade. The colour is a bit light for my skin tone. I have derived a way to work around this shade. After applying spots of lipstick on my lips I dab it out with my finger. A darker shade lip liner will make this more wearable.
2. Speed Dial : The second colour I purchased was Speed Dial. It is an Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick. It is darker than Aeroplane mode. I find it more wearable for my skin tone. For reference I am a Mac NC 44.5. Both the shades I purchased are beautiful. They look fantastic with dark smokey eyes.
3. Bardot: The blush I purchased in this series is a very pretty colour. It is a rusty red colour in a pearlised finish. This is a very flattering shade and I am obsessed.
The packaging and formula of these lipsticks are similar to the rest of the Colourpop Ultra Matte family. They dry out completely with a good matte effect. The wearing time is about 4 to 6 hours. It will fade away from the center if you have eaten greasy food. The applicator is the standard doe foot applicator. I am in love with the Peach Collection shades by Colourpop. I totally recommend these beauties to anyone who loves flaunting peach. Slay it Gurl.
My Skin type: Dry to combination
Foundation: MAC NC 44.5
Where to buy from:
- www.colourpop.com ($6 liquid lipstick cost +shipping+customs)
- www.shipoutfromusa.com (buy from colourpop to virtual address provided by this website + shipping charges + customs).
- www.beautytales.co.in (Rs.720 for liquid lipsticks – genuine stuff- based in Chennai)
P.S. I have bought these Colourpop lipsticks with my own money as this is my hobby and am a crazy hoarder of lipsticks.